Monday 16 April 2012

Sew Out Loud QAL contest submissions open

Hurry up and submit a block designed by you to our QAL's contest. You will find the rules for the entry to the contest HERE.


You can add your photo directly to the contest's thread or, if you don't have a Flickr account, you can send the photo to me or Julianna via email (details are in the first link with the contest rules).

I'm looking forward to see your amazing blocks!

Juz mozna zglaszac bloki do konkursu, ktory zakonczy nasz Sew Out Loud QAL. Wszystkie szczegoly dotyczace konkursu i zglaszania prac znajduja sie w TYM poscie.


Jesli nie macie konta na Flickr, przeslijcie zdjecie do mnie albo Julianny mailem, a my umiescimy zdjecie we Flickr'owym temacie.

Juz sie nie moge doczekac, zeby zobaczyc wasze bloki!

1 comment:

  1. I submitted my block!! This was my first time designing, but I felt so inspired by all you wonderful bloggers. I posted my block in the flickr thread (I was going to put it in the pool too, but I wasn't sure if that was allowed). I also blogged about it here:

    http://scrapendipitydesigns.com/blog/?p=1008

    Anyway, thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...